What's Your Question? 




You can begin your search to recover lost funds at the Ohio Department of Commerce's Division of Unclaimed Funds. Conveniently located on our website; click Unclaimed Funds under the Transparency Menu on top of any page. Or call (614) 466-4433.

Thank you for your question.


I believe government should serve the people. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions we can assist in answering.


Where can I find my unclaimed money?
See Answer »

State Treasury Feed

Treasurer Josh Mandel Announces Launch of the Miami University Checkbook on
content containter top


Treasurer Issues Request for Proposal for Domestic Custody Services

On January 23, 2012, State Treasurer of Ohio Josh Mandel will release on a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) for domestic custody services and a Request for Information (“RFI”) for international custody services, for assets which under Ohio law are in the custody of the Treasurer, for a period of two years commencing on July 2, 2012.  Responses to the RFP and RFI shall be received in the Treasurer’s office no later than 3:00 PM on February 27, 2012.  The designation of domestic custody services and international custody services will be made on March 19, 2012.
content container bottom