What's Your Question? 




You can begin your search to recover lost funds at the Ohio Department of Commerce's Division of Unclaimed Funds. Conveniently located on our website; click Unclaimed Funds under the Transparency Menu on top of any page. Or call (614) 466-4433.

Thank you for your question.


I believe government should serve the people. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions we can assist in answering.


Where can I find my unclaimed money?
See Answer »

State Treasury Feed

Treasurer Josh Mandel Announces Launch of the Miami University Checkbook on
content containter top


Where do I start?

Once a project is decided, please obtain pre-approval for a loan from a participating bank and establish an interest rate. Next, complete a user-friendly ECO-Link application with your bank and submit it to the Ohio Treasurer’s office.  The application will then begin the approval process.

Do I have to get an energy audit from a home rater to participate in the ECO-Link program?
No, it is not mandatory to get an energy audit to participate in ECO-Link.  Some homeowners choose to have an energy audit to gain a better idea of how they can make their home more energy efficient.
What are the steps for closing an ECO-Link loan?
  1. Talk with a banker to determine your eligibility to qualify for a loan.
  2. Receive a quote from a contractor or home rater.
  3. Give your ECO-Link application along with project quotes or receipts to your lender for submission to the Ohio Treasury.
  4. Once approved, close the loan with your bank.
  5. The bank will then disburse the funds to you directly or hold the funds until the contractor is able to be paid.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?

Contact the Ohio Treasury, Department of Economic Development via e-mail at or call toll free at (800) 228-1102.
content container bottom